Hello everyone.

Hello everyone.
I've been a blogger for many years, and it's something I really love. Many know that I have a job in real life that left me in the comfort of being always on the computer, but now due to Covid-19 my job is closed, and I'm doing other jobs to survive, among them is creating items for secondlife like everyone knows it takes a while. And without my RL work, I can't continue blogging, it donates me deeply, because it's years of dedication and love to all of you! I hope that one day when all this is over, and the world goes back to spinning normally I can be back blogging with you!
I thank everyone for the opportunity [Events and Stores] for accompanying me for these many years! Thank you for real! Everyone be safe.


Postar um comentário

My Instagram

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes